Ameda Breast Pump Rentals
$40 - $49.50 (per month)
The Ameda Elite Hospital Grade Breast Pump must be used with the Ameda HygieniKit. If you choose three (3) or six (6) month rental option we will include a FREE HygieniKit with your Ameda Elite. If you are renting for one (1) month you will need to purchase the HygieniKit. Your card will be billed one time only at the beginning the rental period. This contract is for the full term if the rental and no refunds will be issued for early returns. Please contact customer service if you need expedited shipping for a quote. If you would like to add accessories or spare parts to your order please contact customer service and our representatives will be happy to assist with your needs.
RENT A HOSPITAL-GRADE BREAST PUMP IN THREE EASY STEPS
- Print and complete the Ameda Rental Program Application
- Mail or fax your application
- Wait for your hostpital-grade Ameda breast pump to arrive
This Ameda Elite is compatible with the Ameda HygieniKit, which is easy to clean. A HygieniKit must be purchased separately.
Elite Pump Features:
- Closed System – Ameda Purely Yours uses the patented HygieniKit Milk Collection System, which has a silicone is designed to prevent milk from leaking into the pump’s tubing. This saves clean up time since the tubes do not require washing after each use.
- FDA Approved – The HygieniKit (sold separately) is the only milk collection system approved by the FDA to keep milk and outside air separate from each other.
- Compact and Lightweight – This hospital grade breast pump only weighs 6 pounds, which is extremely light for a hospital pump, so it is easier for moms to take with them from one place to another.
- Microprocessor Controlled, Piston Driven – According to pump experts, piston pumps are more effective at expressing milk comfortably than diaphragm pumps.
- Individually Adjustable Controls – You can better mimic your baby’s natural nursing rhythm since the cycle speed and suction controls can be adjusted independently of each other.
- Wide Range of Suction Options – Only hospital pump to begin at zero suction – great for those who find minimum suction of other pumps uncomfortable. Suction ranges from 0 to 250 mmHg.
- Ideal Pump for Special Situations – Offers efficient pumping for mothers of multiples or premature infants as well as those trying to initiate a milk supply or increase a low supply.
- Built-in Bottle Holders – Help to keep bottles and freezer storage bags upright during milk expression to prevent spilling.
Each Elite Breast Pump comes complete with:
- Pump Motor Unit with Electric Power Cord
- Hard Plastic Storage Case
|AC Power Adapter||Yes|
|Recommended Use||Frequent, Daily Use, Preemies & Multiples|
|Vehicle Power Adapter||Available Separately|
Moms Love Ameda
Ameda’s Dedication to Quality and Safety
Comfort. Breastfeeding, while important and healthy, also needs to be done in a way that is comfortable. Ameda's breast pumps are designed to fit comfortably, and come in many different styles and shapes in order to fit to your needs and comfort levels.
Affordable Care Act
You may be covered... at no cost to you!
Now Breastfeeding Services and Supplies Are Covered Without Cost Sharing in Health Plans Starting August 1, 2012. Read about NEW Coverage Guidelines Under Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.