The latest of the Ameda line, the durable and innovative 9 lb. Platinum features:
- Perfect engineering for long-term use, including establishing and maintaining milk production.
- VacuSense Technology, which provides consistent suction during double and single pumping and at varying altitudes.
- Custom Control – Unlike single-dials pumps, the Platinum has separate, soft-touch, push-button vacuum and cycle controls, so it doesn't make decisions for mothers or limit their choices, allowing mothers to "follow their flow" at every pumping. With the Platinum, mothers can easily find their own most effective pump settings every time and, like the breastfeeding baby, achieve a multi-phase experience.
- Well-lit LCD displays include a timer that makes following pumping protocols easier day and night.
- Whisper-quiet operation and automatic suction and release for the ultimate ease of use and effectiveness.
- Built-in double holders securely support milk bags or bottles of any size after pumping.
- Easy-to-clean flat-front control panel.
- Compatible with all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems, which have Proven Airlock Protection to keep milk and moisture from entering narrow, hard-to-clean tubing while pumping. All parts are without BPA and DEHP.
- Single or double pumping.
- Unit weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-80 cpm
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 3-year limited
|AC Power Adapter||No|
|Recommended Use||Frequent, Daily Use, Occasional Use, Preemies & Multiples|
|Vehicle Power Adapter||No|
Write Your Own Review
Moms Love Ameda
Ameda’s Dedication to Quality and Safety
Comfort. Breastfeeding, while important and healthy, also needs to be done in a way that is comfortable. Ameda's breast pumps are designed to fit comfortably, and come in many different styles and shapes in order to fit to your needs and comfort levels. [Learn More]
Affordable Care Act
You may be covered... at no cost to you!
Now Breastfeeding Services and Supplies Are Covered Without Cost Sharing in Health Plans Starting August 1, 2012. Read about NEW Coverage Guidelines Under Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.[Learn More]