Ameda Breast Pump Rentals
RENT A HOSPITAL-GRADE BREAST PUMP IN THREE EASY STEPS
- Download and Complete the Rental Application
- Mail or fax your application
- Your Application is Processed, Your Pump is Shipped
Included With Your Elite Pump Rental You Will Receive:
- Pump Motor Unit with Electric Power Cord
- Hard Plastic Storage Case
- HygieniKit Completely Assembled
The Ameda Elite is a durable hospital-grade breast pump designed to fit your needs. Featuring separate suction and cycle dials and piston driven function, the Elite Breast Pump allows you to find the right settings for you to pump effectively. With it's compact and portable design, the Elite is convenient to carry from one place to another. Different rental periods are available and included in each rental is a FREE HygieniKit.
Elite Pump Features
- Closed System – Ameda Elite uses the patented HygieniKit Milk Collection System, which has a silicone diaphragm that is designed to prevent milk from leaking into the pump’s tubing. This saves clean up time since the tubes do not require washing after each use.
- FDA Approved – The HygieniKit (sold separately) is the only milk collection system approved by the FDA to keep milk and outside air separate from each other.
- Compact and Lightweight – This hospital grade breast pump weighs 6 pounds, which is extremely light for a hospital pump, so it is easier for moms to take with them from one place to another.
- Microprocessor Controlled, Piston Driven – According to pump experts, piston pumps are more effective at expressing milk comfortably than diaphragm pumps.
- Individually Adjustable Controls – You can better mimic your baby’s natural nursing rhythm, because the cycle speed and suction controls can be adjusted independently of each other.
- Wide Range of Suction Options – Only hospital pump to begin at zero suction, great for those who find minimum suction of other pumps uncomfortable. Suction ranges from 0 to 250 mmHg.
- Ideal Pump for Special Situations – Offers efficient pumping for mothers of multiples or premature infants as well as those trying to initiate a milk supply or increase a low supply. The Ameda Elite breast pump is designed to be multi user friendly; however, each mother should use her own HygieniKit when using this pump.
- Built-in Bottle Holders – Help to keep bottles and freezer storage bags upright during milk expression to prevent spilling.
1 Month - $55.00
3 Months - $150.00, just $50 per month
6 Months - $270.00, just $45 per month
Payment is due in full during processing. This contract is for the full term of the rental and no refunds will be issued for early returns. Your rental period can be extended by contacting one of our customer service representatives. If you need expedited shipping for a quote or would like to add accessories or spare parts to your order please contact customer service and our representatives will be happy to assist you.