Cool 'N Carry Tote Features:
- BPA & DEHP Free Bottles – The six included storage bottles are made of BPA and DEHP Free polypropylene plastic that is safe for your baby.
- Compact, Discreet Design – With it’s sleek, compact design, this tote allows you to discreetly store and transport approximately 24 ounces of expressed milk.
- Keeps Milk Cool Until You Get Home – Refreezable cooling elements are able to keep your pumped milk cool for several hours during the day.
Cool ‘N Carry Milk Storage Tote comes complete with:
- 6 4-ounce Bottles with Tops
- Insulated Cooler Bag
- 3 Cooling Elements
- Milk Storage Guidelines Magnet
|AC Power Adapter||No|
|Vehicle Power Adapter||No|
Excellent Review by dramz
Value Price Quality
I loved my Ameda pump and accessories! They improved the quality of the flanges which really helped me out. I had broken my previous set. The new design is much more durable. (Posted on 2/14/2011)
Great tote for pumping & working moms Review by Jaclyn Austin
Price Value Quality
I was given one cooler as a gift and was very pleased. I am purchasing a second ,as others have said to have one set for me to add to while at work and the other to go with baby to daycare.This tote was very well thought out when made. The ice packs line 3 of the sides of the cooler ensuring that the breastmilk will stay cold in transit.I like that the cooler is streamlined and small- not padded with bulky cooler fabric. This makes it easy to fit into my bag to go to work or into baby's daycare bag. I like that the bottles have the type of cap that a nipple can be added to to create a bottle easily. This means I do not have to send extra empty bottles to daycare as well- just a set of bottle nipples. Overall I feel This bag is a great value for any breastfeeding and working mother! (Posted on 10/14/2009)
Great second set of bottles Review by LuvsViola
Price Value Quality
This second cooler with bottles is a lifesaver for a full-time working mom. This way if the dishwasher doesn't get run or the freezer packs accidentally get left out, you are still good to go to work in the morning. It is worth the extra money to have a second set. (Posted on 10/10/2009)