Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to setup an account?
- Are your prices listed in US dollars?
- Will sales tax be applied to my order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How are you able to offer these products at such low prices?
- The item that I would like to purchase is out of stock. Can I order it anyway?
- How do I get a receipt for my order?
- How will I know if you received my order?
- Why haven’t I received an email about my order?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- What are your shipping rates?
- How will my order be shipped?
- When will my order ship?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- How soon can I expect to receive my order?
- What is your return policy?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- I’ve read all the FAQs, but I still need help. What should I do?
1. Why do I need to setup an account?
Creating an account will allow you to check the status of your order, print a receipt and track your package. You can also use your account to save your personal information to make future purchases more convenient.
2. Are your prices listed in US dollars?
Yes, all of our prices are listed in US dollars. The billing for your order will also be in US dollars even if you place an international order. Please review your order carefully before submitting it for processing.
3. Will sales tax be applied to my order?
Sales tax is only applied to orders shipped to Louisiana. Please note that state and applicable local taxes will be applied to all orders shipped to Louisiana addresses.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
5. How are you able to offer these products at such low prices?
We purchase all of our stock in large quantities to receive the best prices available, and we are able to pass the savings on to you.
6. The item that I would like to purchase is out of stock. Can I order it anyway?
If you order an item that is out of stock, you will receive an email notifying you that the item is out of stock and stating when the item is expected to be in stock.
7. How do I get a receipt for my order?
Your receipt can be printed or saved to your computer at the end of the check out process. A copy of your receipt will also be included in your confirmation email. You can print or save additional copies of your order receipt at any time by logging into your account.
8. How will I know if you received my order?
Once we receive your completed order, an email confirming your order will be sent to the email address that you provided during checkout.
9. Why haven’t I received an email about my order?
If you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, check your junk mail folder to see if our email was picked up by your filter or contact us through Live Help or our customer service line for assistance.
10. How do I check the status of my order?
Your can check the status of your order at anytime by clicking on the My Account tab. Log using your email address and the password that you created during checkout.
11. How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order by logging into your account, by calling our customer service line or through Live Help.
Please note: Orders that have been shipped cannot be cancelled. If you are no longer interested in keeping an item that has already shipped, please refer to our Return Policy.
12. What are your shipping rates?
We offer free ground shipping for all orders totaling $70 or more. Shipping rates for orders totaling less than $70 are determined by package weight and delivery designation.
13. How will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped via FedEx; therefore, a physical address is needed because FedEx is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
14. When will my order ship?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day. Please note that orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed on the following business day.
15. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
16. Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to APO/FPO addresses at this time.
17. How soon can I expect to receive my order?
Most orders are delivered within 2 to 3 days after order processing when shipped via FedEx Ground.
18. What is your return policy?
We have a 60-Day No Questions Asked Return Policy that applies to all of our merchandise. Please read our full Return Policy before sending any items back to us.
19. What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective item?
If an item in your order was damaged during shipping, please call our customer service line within 48 hours and have your order information readily available.
If the item has a manufacturing defect, you should contact the manufacturer directly to seek a replacement or repair.
Please see our complete Damaged Package Policy for complete details.
20. I’ve read all the FAQs, but I still need help. What should I do?
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. If you still have questions, click on the Live Chat button or call our customer service line at 1-877-749-7867 to speak with a customer service representative.
Moms Love Ameda
Ameda’s Dedication to Quality and Safety
Comfort. Breastfeeding, while important and healthy, also needs to be done in a way that is comfortable. Ameda's breast pumps are designed to fit comfortably, and come in many different styles and shapes in order to fit to your needs and comfort levels.
Affordable Care Act
You may be covered... at no cost to you!
Now Breastfeeding Services and Supplies Are Covered Without Cost Sharing in Health Plans Starting August 1, 2012. Read about NEW Coverage Guidelines Under Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
[Verify Coverage & Order]